Va-Va-Voom. Can You Guess Who This Is?
I did not recognize this well known celebrity when I first saw this photograph?
Do you know who it is?
Here are some clues to who our mystery celebrity is:
- She appeared regularly on a television show which had a long run in the 1950s.
- Two of her co-stars on the show were Jack Larson and John Hamilton.
- She was never attired like this on the show, but wore a pillbox hat and business suit?
- She was born in 1920 in Minnesota and died in 2016 in Arizona at the age of 95.
- She began making films in 1940 and had a contract with Paramount Pictures.
- Her final film was in 2016 Surge of Power: Revenge of the Sequel.
Do you give up?
Or is this someone you’ll have to look up?
In the sky. Not in the cloud.
Okay, that was a terrible pun of a clue.
The answer is: